The best way to hire a private caregiver!
Get the help you need with this hire a private caregiver guide and professional senior care forms.
The ‘Hire a private caregiver Bundle’ was created by a senior care business owner who understands the need for careful planning, organization, and selection when it comes to finding and hiring a qualified caregiver.
Professional senior care forms- created for you by a senior care business owner!
40+ Hire a Private Caregiver Templates
*Included are caregiving templates for you such as; forms, charts, logs, spreadsheets, checklists, information sheets, and agreements. Here to help you get organized and protect your family.
📂 Home Care Templates(non-medical)
40+ Senior Care Templates
✔️ Hire a Private Caregiver Checklist
✔️ Home Safety Checklist
✔️ Residence Information Sheet
✔️ Senior Care Requirements Checklist
✔️ Caregiver Time Sheets
✔️ Caregiver Job Description
✔️ Care Plan
✔️ Care Plan Review
✔️ Dietary Profile Sheet
✔️ Caregiving Daily Checklist
✔️ Senior Care Information Form
✔️ ‘Need a Caregiver’ Sample Post
✔️ Caregiver Employment Application
✔️ Pre-Interview Caregiver Questionnaire
✔️ Full Caregiver Interview Questionnaire
✔️ Caregiver Reference Check-Call Script
✔️ Caregiver Employment Agreement
✔️ Caregiver Employment Contract
✔️ Caregiver Job Offer Letter
✔️ Termination of Employment Letter
✔️ Covid-19 Visitor Health Form
✔️ Senior Housekeeping Chart
✔️ Senior Personal Care-Hygiene Chart
✔️ Daily Food Log
✔️ Incident/Accident Report
✔️ Recovery Progress Notes
✔️ Care Directives Information Sheet
✔️ Senior Community Services Contact List
✔️ Medical Contacts Sheet
✔️ Medical File Log
✔️ Medication List
✔️ Weekly Medication Trackers
✔️ Monthly Medication Tracker
✔️ Vitamin Supplement List
✔️ Emergency Medical Information
✔️ Letter of Recommendation
✔️ Visitor Sign in and out Sheet
✔️ Employee Letter of Recommendation
✔️ Toileting Charts
✔️ Visitor Sign in and out Sheet
*✔️ Caregiver Tax Receipt (yearly care costs -to have you or your caregiver fill out)
*✔️ Senior Care Invoice (To give to your hired caregiver to use to keep care costs in order)
Take the right steps in the hiring process to avoid countless complications, heartache and conflict.
⭐ Obtain background information on previous experience (reference check questionnaire)
⭐ Go through a simple screening process
⭐ Meet caregiver in person / virtually
⭐ Obtain background information on previous experience (caregiver reference check questionnaire)
⭐ Arrange a short meeting for senior and caregiver to meet each other
PREVIEW SOME OF THE TEMPLATES YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE DOWNLOAD…
Caregiver employment application form template:
- Application form template that you can send to potential caregiver candidates found through caregiving sites, and those who responded to your caregiver ad post.
- This is STEP 1 in the screening process to narrow your search for an excellent private caregiver.
Pre-Interview caregiver interview template
Send this template by email to potential caregiver candidates that you selected from the received application forms. Ask them to return it with a given deadline. You will get to see very quickly which candidates are serious, have nothing to hide, and are committed to earning a position as your senior care provider.
Full caregiver interview template: (in person or virtually)
- Get to know your potential candidates in more detail with these prepared questions.
- You can add, edit, or delete parts of this questionnaire
- Electronic form-fill or print this form
- Remember to follow up with references to cross check these responses
Caregiver reference check questionnaire template:
Caregiver job description form template:
This form is important to fill out and have on hand after you hire a private caregiver. You can auto-fill digitally or manually fill out the form.
- The detail instructions in this form helps to ensure that the first few visits for both the senior client and caregiver provide an easier transition.
- Job expectations are clear, and as a result avoid confusion. By avoiding confusion, you can greatly reduce the level of stress.
- When a caregiver enters a senior home and know what to do while visiting it helps the bonding process.
- If certain tasks need to be completed in or around the residence, the senior will not have to describe the details of what to do.
*It is a good idea on the visit to take the caregiver around the residence and go over the job description form
Senior care information form template:
- 10-page fillable form (all details needed for required care)
- You can print out or digitally fill out send and save this form
- This form is a valuable source of information for Doctors and Specialists when a caregiver takes a senior to an appointment
- Important information to have access to in a medical emergency
*Should any member of the care team need important information quickly, the information is able to be accessed quickly.
Caregiver employment agreement template: (long format)
Protect yourself the same way home care agencies do when you hire a private caregiver!!
- Clarifies job duties and a schedule to follow when private caregiver services are provided.
- Everything this document covers in writing:
- All fees
- Transport of senior
- Payment terms
- Sick days/personal days
- Grounds for terminating service
- You can customize this form 100%
- Add, delete, or Modify however you like
Senior hygiene care chart template:
The care team in place will have clear information to meet all the daily needs of the senior.
Basic ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) consist of self-care tasks that include:
- Bathing and showering
- Personal hygiene and grooming (including brushing/combing/styling hair)
- Toilet hygiene (getting to the toilet, cleaning oneself, and getting back up)
- Functional mobility
This chart is crucial when a care team of more than one person is in place who are responsible for the care of a senior. This chart is not only useful for seniors living at home, but also if your senior loved one who lives in a facility and the private caregiver provides additional personal care.
Senior home safety checklist:
PLUS MANY MORE!!
Are you ready to take the help?
I can personally promise that when you purchase and use this digital guide along with the templates here on Wise Caregiving, you will feel assured and confident that you have done everything you can to find and hire the best care possible for your senior loved one(s).
Again why these hire a private caregiver care templates are so important
⭐ Guide you through a process
⭐ Caregiver selection process
⭐ Clarify expectations
⭐ Better communication
⭐ Increased accountability
⭐ Better care response
⭐ Easy to use and modify
⭐ Quick access to medical info(emergency)
⭐ Organization- uniformity in forms
⭐ Have potential back up caregivers on file
⭐ Avoids liability issues
⭐ Simplified accounting
⭐ Save time and money
🌎 Use anywhere in the world
✔️ Reusable (hard files)
✔️ Easy to edit forms
✔️ Simple to change any excel formula
✔️ Fill form digitally/manually
✔️ Print to PDF
✔️ Send electronically
✔️ Printable 🖨️
Great ROI – return on investment !
Let’s get started!