Step by step guide and caregiving forms when you are ready to hire a private caregiver in this amazing ‘Hire Private Caregiver Bundle’
When you hire a private caregiver, the best way to protect your senior loved one is to put all expectations in writing.
HIRE A PRIVATE CAREGIVER GUIDE INCLUDES 40+ CARE TEMPLATES
📂 Home Care Templates(non-medical)
40+ Senior Care Templates
✔️ Hire a Private Caregiver Checklist
✔️ Home Safety Checklist
✔️ Residence Information Sheet
✔️ Senior Care Requirements Checklist
✔️ Caregiver Time Sheets
✔️ Caregiver Job Description
✔️ Care Plan
✔️ Care Plan Review
✔️ Dietary Profile Sheet
✔️ Caregiving Daily Checklist
✔️ Senior Care Information Form
✔️ ‘Need a Caregiver’ Sample Post
✔️ Caregiver Employment Application
✔️ Pre-Interview Caregiver Questionnaire
✔️ Full Caregiver Interview Questionnaire
✔️ Caregiver Reference Check-Call Script
✔️ Caregiver Employment Agreement
✔️ Caregiver Employment Contract
✔️ Caregiver Job Offer Letter
✔️ Termination of Employment Letter
✔️ Covid-19 Visitor Health Form
✔️ Senior Housekeeping Chart
✔️ Senior Personal Care-Hygiene Chart
✔️ Daily Food Log
✔️ Incident/Accident Report
✔️ Recovery Progress Notes
✔️ Care Directives Information Sheet
✔️ Senior Community Services Contact List
✔️ Medical Contacts Sheet
✔️ Medical File Log
✔️ Medication List
✔️ Weekly Medication Trackers
✔️ Monthly Medication Tracker
✔️ Vitamin Supplement List
✔️ Emergency Medical Information
✔️ Letter of Recommendation
✔️ Visitor Sign in and out Sheet
✔️ Employee Letter of Recommendation
✔️ Toileting Charts
✔️ Visitor Sign in and out Sheet
*✔️ Caregiver Tax Receipt (yearly care costs -to have you or your caregiver fill out)
*✔️ Senior Care Invoice (To give to your hired caregiver to use to keep care costs in order)
Preview some of the Templates…
Hire a Private Caregiver Checklist
Caregiver application form template:
- Custom designed application form to send to potential caregiver candidates.
- Help narrow your caregiver search and find the perfect match.
Caregiver job description:
This form is important to fill out and have on hand after you hire a private caregiver. You can auto-fill digitally or manually fill out the form.
- The detail instructions in this form helps to ensure that the first few visits for both the senior client and caregiver provide an easier transition.
- Job expectations are clear, and as a result avoid confusion. By avoiding confusion, you can greatly reduce the level of stress.
- When a caregiver enters a senior home and know what to do while visiting it helps the bonding process.
- If certain tasks need to be completed in or around the residence, the senior will not have to describe the details of what to do.
*It is a good idea on the visit to take the caregiver around the residence and go over the job description form
Senior care information form template:
- 10-page form (all details needed for required care)
- You can print out or digitally fill out send and save this form
- This form is a valuable source of information for Doctors and Specialists when a caregiver takes a senior to an appointment
- Important information to have access to in a medical emergency
*Should your caregiver need important information quickly, the digital format of this form can be accessed using a computer, phone, or tablet.
Caregiver employment agreement:
Protect yourself the same way homecare agencies do when you hire a private caregiver.
- Clarifies job duties and a schedule to follow when private caregiver services are provided.
- Everything this document covers in writing:
- All fees
- Transport of senior
- Payment terms
- Sick days/personal days
- Grounds for terminating service
- You can customize this form 100%
- Add, delete, or Modify however you like
Caregiver tax receipt for senior care:
- Simple and organized way for your accountant to see the yearly caregiver service cost
- Keeps accountant cost down by saving time, and efforts can be focused on applicable senior tax credits.
- You can send this form to your caregiver to fill out or complete it yourself.
- Fields will automatically calculate
- Simply enter invoice amounts for each month
Senior housekeeping chart for senior care:
- helps keep house tasks organized (If they were done, and when they were completed)
- Work efficiently (set days)
- Safeguard seniors living area (safety is primary concern)
- Save time from unnecessary communication
- Home remains a comfortable place to stay for senior(s)
Personal hygiene chart for senior care:
- Both the care team and your private caregiver will have the clear information that they need in order to properly care for and meet all the daily needs of the senior.
Basic ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) consist of self-care tasks that include:
- Bathing and showering
- Personal hygiene and grooming (including brushing/combing/styling hair)
- Toilet hygiene (getting to the toilet, cleaning oneself, and getting back up)
- Functional mobility
This chart is crucial when a care team of more than one person is in place who are responsible for the care of a senior. This chart is not only useful for seniors living at home, but also if your private caregiver is assisting a senior who lives in a facility and provides additional care.
Pre-Interview caregiver interview:
Caregiver interview for senior care:
- Get to know your potential candidates in detail with these prepared questions.
- You can add, edit, or delete parts of this questionnaire
- Electronic form-fill or print this form
- Remember to follow up with references to cross check these responses.
Caregiver reference check form questionnaire:
Job Post sample:
Great free bonus form to quickly get you started when you want to hire a private caregiver. This form is especially useful and descriptive. Your job post will get noticed on job boards, forms, and platforms.
COVID-19 SCREENING CAREGIVER FORM: