Caregiving forms, documents, agreements, and questionnaires when you hire a private caregiver
When you hire a private caregiver, the best way to protect your senior loved one is to have everything in writing.
Wise Caregiving forms and agreements are user friendly and cover all the important details when you hire a private caregiver.
The Hire a Private Caregiver Templates will demonstrate to your new caregiver that this care position is one that you take very seriously.
- CAREGIVER APPLICATION FORM
- CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
- SENIOR CARE INFORMATION FORM
- CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
- BASIC CAREGIVER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
- SENIOR CARE INVOICE
- YEARLY TAX RECEIPT FOR SENIOR CARE
- DAILY CARE JOURNAL
- HOUSEKEEPING CHECKLIST
- PERSONAL HYGIENE CHART
- CAREGIVER INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
- SAMPLE JOB POSTING TEMPLATE
1. Caregiver application form template:
- Custom designed application form to send to potential caregiver candidates.
- Help narrow your caregiver search and find the perfect match.
2. Caregiver job description:
This form is very important to fill out and have on hand after you hire a private caregiver. You have the ability to auto-fill digitally or manually fill out the form.
- The detail instructions in this form helps to ensure that the first few visits for both the senior client and caregiver provide an easier transition.
- Job expectations are clear, and as a result avoid confusion. By avoiding confusion you can greatly reduce the level of stress.
- When a caregiver enters a seniors home, and know what to do while visiting it helps the bonding process.
- If certain tasks need to be completed in or around the residence, the senior will not have to describe the details of what to do.
A good practice on the first visit would be to take the caregiver yourself around the residence and show them what to do, how to do it, and when to do it in addition to this caregiver description form.
3. Senior care information form template:
- 10 page fillable form (all details needed for required care)
- You can print out or digitally fill out send and save this form
- This form is a valuable source of information for Doctors and Specialists when a caregiver takes a senior to an appointment
- Important information to have access to in a medical emergency situation
*Should your caregiver need important information quickly, the digital format of this form can be accessed using a computer, phone or tablet.
4. Caregiver employment agreement:
Protect yourself the same way homecare agencies do when you hire a private caregiver.
- Clarifies job duties and a schedule to follow when private caregiver services are provided.
- Everything this document covers in writing:
- All fees
- Transport of senior
- Payment terms
- Sick days/personal days
- Grounds for terminating service
- You can customize this form 100%
- Add, delete, or Modify however you like
5. Basic caregiver employment contract
- Fillable form
- Customize this form (Add or delete fields)
6. Senior care invoice:
This invoice is specifically for the senior care service industry.
- All digital fields can be added, edited, or removed.
- Detailed instructions of invoice and how to modify fields on the side of each invoice in Excel spreadsheet
- Our technical IT assistant can answer any of your questions by email, and help you with any changes that need to be made with this invoice template.
- Easily add local tax rates if applicable.
- If you are going to hire a private caregiver, this senior invoice template keeps all the senior private caregiver costs in order and up to date.
- Simply send this downloadable template to your caregiver to use for future billing.
7. Yearly Service receipt for senior care:
- Simple and organized way for your accountant to see the yearly caregiver service cost
- Keeps accountant cost down by saving time, and efforts can be focused on applicable senior tax credits.
- You can send this form to your caregiver to fill out, or complete it yourself.
- Fields will automatically calculate
- Simply enter invoice amounts for each month
8. Daily care journal for senior care:
- Stay involved and informed with this daily form
- Good way to keep track in the event any medical issues should arise
9. Housekeeping checklist for senior care:
- helps keep house tasks organized (If they were done, and when they were completed)
- Work efficiently (set days)
- Safeguard seniors living area (safety is primary concern)
- Save time from unnecessary communication
- Home remains a comfortable place to stay for senior(s)
10. Personal hygiene chart for senior care:
- Both the care team and your private caregiver will have the clear information that they need in order to properly care for, and meet all the daily needs of the senior.
Basic ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) consist of self-care tasks that include:
- Bathing and showering
- Personal hygiene and grooming (including brushing/combing/styling hair)
- Toilet hygiene (getting to the toilet, cleaning oneself, and getting back up)
- Functional mobility
This chart is crucial when a care team of more than one person is in place who are responsible for the care of a senior. This chart is not only useful for seniors living at home, but also if your private caregiver is assisting a senior who lives in a facility and provides additional care.
11. Caregiver interview for senior care:
- Get to know your potential candidates in detail with these prepared questions.
- You can add, edit, or delete parts of this questionnaire
- Electronic form-fill or print this form
- Remember to follow up with references to cross check these responses.
12. Job Post sample:Great free bonus form to quickly get you started when you want to hire a private caregiver. This form is very useful and descriptive. Your job post will get noticed on job boards, forms and platforms.