Caregiver references are worth their weight in gold
It is essential to check caregiver references when planning senior care
If the caregiver references have something positive or negative to say about their own experience, they will most likely let you know as this is a personal service. Speak openly and directly with former private caregiver employers, it will give you the peace of mind you need when you decide which private caregiver to hire.
Questions to ask about caregiver when speaking with references
- Length of time you know this individual?
- Job responsibilities?
- What is your impression of the quality of the work?
- Do you think he/she is dependable?
- Does he/she have manners?
- Does he/she have common sense?
- Is he/she trustworthy?
- Any problems/issues? As a result would you rehire this individual?
So you found your perfect caregiver candidate and the caregiver references check out and are now complete. The next step is to download the Hire a Private Caregiver Templates.
Included in this hire a private caregiver kit are all the necessary forms you need, in order to protect the senior that will be receiving private caregiver services.